The feeling of having a job that you love is the best. But here you are, looking for a new opportunity. So: we’d like to offer you the opportunity to fall in love with your craft all over again!
When you work with us, you will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of our IT organization. Within our IT organization, you will work together with ambitious and highly professional colleagues, who will inspire you and bring you to the next level. We work in an Agile environment (Scrum) and are passionate about delivering new IT solutions. Our main focus is on FinTech, so security plays a big role as well. We focus on providing value to customers in the field of (M)POS transactions. These need to be initiated and completed on a wide range of devices, ranging from full PC hardware to payment terminal (EMV) hardware to small touch devices like Android or iOS-based phones, pods, and pads
We are looking for some specific skills – but your attitude, values and raw talent are as important to us as what you know. Everyone who works here should enjoy a team approach, and be ready to deliver innovation that gets results for the people we serve. We work hard and play hard! So please do bring your supersoaker to work on a hot summer day.
Your role as mobile developer
You will mainly focus on:
- Delivering innovative features to our customers anywhere, anytime on any device;
- Building mobile security (and encryption) solutions;
- Developing large scale, single page web applications, which are responsive (quick) and easy to use;
- Streamlining our development process from A to Z, in collaboration with colleagues and using the best tools;
- Improving our continuous integration;
- Increasing automated test coverage;
- Producing high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business.
Our ideal candidate can check off the majority of the following boxes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and verbal;
- Minimum of 5 years software engineering experience in creating high scalability mission-critical iOS apps;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Android;
- Can implement CI (continuous integration) set up using Xcode Server, Jenkins, Git;
- Experience with at least one modern scripting language;
- Real world OO design experience, knowledge of design patterns, familiarity with the suitable tools;
- Proficient skills with JSON, REST, SSL;
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVC, MVVM, MVP, composition, protocol-oriented programming;
- Enjoys working in a multicultural environment, loves to learn about different cultures;
- Passionate about technology, always up to date regarding new developments in the tech-world;
- Able to develop clean, high-quality efficient and maintainable code.
What you can expect
You will work in a very dynamic and international environment. Personal development of our employees is very important to us and therefore we offer several training opportunities. Furthermore, we offer:
- A great salary;
- Excellent secondary benefits;
- Travel for work every now and then;
- Fantastic team-mates.