We’re a startup company that is on its way to develop a new application for the mass public to use. So let’s go on a journey. A journey to the unknown. We need a true pioneer that is not afraid to step into the unknown and only sees possibilities and opportunities. Someone that is talented and has a vision on where to go and how to get there. You need to be able to make your own and others’ vision reality. On the journey you’ll find many bottlenecks and find ways to fix these. You’ll build bridges and find new routes to the destination. In conclusion: you’ll be a true Senior iOS Developer & Swift Expert!
As the iOS Developer you are the one that is responsible for creating and implementing a wide variety of iOS applications using SWIFT. Your role in the team is to both take part in the development process but also keep an overview of the whole project, hit the emergency brake when necessary and coach other team members in finding the right technical solutions.You work in a project team together with developers of all levels. You are the go-to person for our iOS Developers when they get stuck or need technical advice.
- Excellent coding skills in SWIFT;
- at least 4 years experience with development for iOS;
- 5 years of general development experience;
- Experience with Apple XCode;
- Knowledge of and experience with Apple iPhone SDK;
- Experience in native Mobile development;
- Good English and preferably Dutch language skills, both spoken and written;
- “Can get things done” attitude, creative, team-player, flexible, accurate;
- Fast learner, adaptive, open-minded.
What you’ll get in return
- A chance to revolutionize the (technological) world!
- Great salary
- A good pension plan
- Teach and learn at the same time
- Free lunch every day
- Visit events and/or take courses to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the work-field
- A team filled with highly skilled and motivated people