Hi! We’ll introduce ourselves first.
We are a fantastic start-up-ish company, that has offices in The Netherlands, Germany, Australia, and the USA. So you could easily and rightfully assume we’re good at what we do. To make sure that we keep improving ourselves, every single employee has a generous personal budget for training, courses, etcetera. So that means that you too, will have every opportunity to build your skillset.
Our office is stunning, and equipped with all the latest technologies. Of course, that is where you will find all of your fun and talented co-workers as well. But hey, if you’d rather work from home part-time, that’s absolutely fine as well! Ahh right, so, just in case you are in the office, and you’re hungry, we have a chef working with us every day that will cook an amazing lunch for everyone!
Last but not least, you’ll get a competitive salary, great fringe benefits, a MacBook Pro and Friday beers! Whoop whoop!!
About our product
Our app specializes in collecting user feedback in a very innovative way. We’ve created this software so that businesses, enterprises, organizations and social platforms can get user feedback, and improve their products. So actually, our business is helping others improve. Nice, right?
Since we’re doing so well, enterprises all over the world want to work with us. So we’re growing extremely fast! That is where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing
We need someone who can pioneer the growth and development of our mobile team. You’ll have a real say with defining processes, frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
- Create not only quality code, but write thorough testing for that code;
- Ensuring it reflects in a clean-cut public interface;
- Collaborate with our UX/UI design team to effortlessly translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning interfaces;
- Working in an agile team;
- Drive our continued expansion into app stores worldwide;
- Support the expansion from 2 SDKs into Apple TV and a potential Chromecast extension.
We expect developers to take responsibility for their own work and basically work without a manager keeping them on track. We empower you to make decisions on your own, but will always provide feedback. That’s how you grow. Together we want to make this app the number one worldwide!
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or similar;
- At least 2 years of professional iOS development (Swift) experience;
- Professional experience with OO Development and common design patterns;
- A solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments;
- Self-starter, great sense of responsibility, team-player;
- Excellent English: both spoken and written;
- Notable success shipping at least one app to the App store is a big plus!
So, apply now and blow us away!