Are you the Android Developer that is able to visualize and shape the most divergent applications and bring them to life? Are you the motivated and energetic type of person who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and really takes pride in their work?
Great, because we’re hiring! We’re looking for somebody that has a great passion for technology. You’re all in, take fantastic care of the applications and you feel warm & fuzzy inside about creating new next-level applications.
We love technology so much that we’ve created an environment that consists of the newest technologies and inspires you every day. To not distract you from your cool-as-f*ck projects, we have created an inspiring and motivating office, fully stocked with all the latest technologies and gadgets.
So – what do we do?
In short: we do it all when it comes to Banking, Healthcare, and Retail. We operate internationally, which means your apps will be used by people all over the world! We are an agile company, and we’re applying different methodologies, such as scrum, XP, Kanban. By applying different methodologies we encourage the ownership of the team.
Technology is not the challenge, applying it to something useful is. That’s why we take the human experience as a starting point and allow that to create the technical challenge.
- Good knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, Kotlin)
- Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Able to write Unit tests, Ui Tests
- You know it all when it comes to Architectural patterns
- Experience with Dependency injection
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD
- Agile and collaborative attitude towards teammates
- Able to work independently and deliver fast
- Ready to innovate
- Fluent English speaker
What we offer
We are a professional company with an informal work atmosphere. You will work together with an ambitious, young and international team, where there is lots of room for personal development.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Excellent salary
- A full-time job, starting when you can, that will put a smile on your face
- Career growth opportunities
- Lots of training, courses you can take, and other opportunities to expand your skills
- We will provide you with health insurance compensation, a free pension plan, 25 holidays and travel costs compensation
- An easy-to-reach office in Amsterdam, close to all things relevant (which is everything)