We’re in the business of mobile banking and payments. We are already quite established in helping companies and customers move money safely from one place to another. But we want to move more money around, in more directions, or in short, have a huge digital $€¥ party! And for that we need another experienced Android developer to join our ambitious team. So, are you in?
Here’s what you bring to the $€¥ party:
- Positive attitude… Well, obviously
- At least 3 years of experience
- Your besties: Android, Java and Kotlin
- Your special design patterns and software architectures (MVP, MVVM, MVI) dance moves
- Your good friends UI and UX
- Your knowledge of UnitTests/UI tests
- Your acquaintances GIT and SCRUM
- Attention: this is a clean code and clean architecture party. No beers on the floor please.
What would put you at the centre of the $€¥ party:
- Strong involvement through Lead Development
- Fast learning
- Knowledge of PCI DSS
- EMV expertise
- Experience in the payment/banking industry
- You like opensource tools: use them but also contribute to them.
What’s on the $€¥ party menu?
- Some beautiful, reliable and testable code writing: we like to keep it simple and seemingly effortless.
- Knowledge sharing: lead and guide engineers. Sharing is caring.
- Solutions will align with standards, security, compliance and stakeholders
- Bug solving, over a full stack environment.
- Stay hydrated: keep up with the latest technology and trends
- A casual, fun, social and dynamic environment. Otherwise it wouldn’t really be a party, would it?
- Competitive full-time salary package
- Training budget
- And of course, no party without food: high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fresh fruit and beverages all day long
Note: this party is open to all genders, ages, nationalities, races, sexual orientations, disabilities or religious beliefs. Now, let the party begin!