Seeking an Android Developer who hits the right notes
A music mad start-up is looking for a new team member with a whole lotta love for Android. This big-name app has been around for a while now and is looking for a hot shot developer to restring its Android application. If you’re a Developer looking for a walk on the wild side, this Utrecht start-up simply must be the place.
The perfect candidate…
- Has a head full of innovative ideas and a Spotify account filled with great music.
- Cares about the user, understands their challenges and is keen to help them develop their musical proficiency.
- Understands that it’s not just Jimi Hendrix who utilised feedback. The right candidate will appreciate feedback on their code and knows how to provide constructive feedback to others.
- Loves to rock a solo but knows the best results come when the band plays as a unit.
- Can’t get enough of new Android updates but is knowledgeable about older versions (nothing older than Kitkat).
- Can write Android applications in both Java and Kotlin with their eyes closed.
- Has experience writing unit, integration, and UI tests.
- Considers refactoring existing code as a normal part of the software development process
- A strong grasp of spoken and written English.
- Experience in writing code using the reactive programming paradigm and design patterns like MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Familiarity with the Clean Architecture software structure and SOLID software design principles
- GIT version control system
- A love of all music from Al Green to ZZ Top.
Now for the best bit (did someone say benefits?)
- A competitive salary in line with your experience.
- Join a team that makes a huge difference in the lives of music lovers.
- Plan your time with flexible working hours.
- A young, dynamic and international team of music-loving professionals.
- A super cosy office based in Utrecht.
- Flexibility to take extra days off (just make sure the work is complete).
- Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch? Not this start-up, you’ll be plied with free lunches, snacks and drinks.
- A yearly budget to indulge your music-related passion.
- Friday afternoon drinks and team outings.
- Unleash your competitive instincts with regular game nights.
- Who likes being forced into a suit? Not us. With this role, every day is casual Friday.
- Great coffee, company bicycle and a super special pension plan.