Do you love innovating by simplifying? Are you ready for a new challenge in software? Is creating a magical mobile experience your ambition? Then maybe, we’re looking for you!
It’s all about delivering fast, reliable, industry-leading mobile experiences that drive daily use, rider satisfaction, and engagement.
To help out our current technology team, we are looking for an ambitious, bold Android Developer who is not afraid of complex solutions and has a passion for innovative soft- & hardware.
What do we do?
We have created a smart, Dutch, high-quality bicycle!! Some people thought we were crazy, but look at us now. We’ve gone international, we’re getting more famous every day, and contribute to a better planet.
You will be the developer of our front-end of our Android app: integrate with the back-end, implement new features, test and roll-out new app updates. One of your main responsibilities includes the quick translation of ideas into prototypes to assess solution directions, effort and achievability. We expect you to be up to date with relevant new technologies and help us translate this to unique ideas and solutions.
We are a dynamic, innovative company, and you are expected to contribute ideas and innovations for our future products, solutions, and technologies. If you think you can roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty in the imagining, building, problem-solving and growing we’ll be doing in the coming years, we’d love to talk to you.
- At least 2 years of experience in Android development
- Github contributions and/or multiple Android applications under your belt,
- An eye for detail,
- Skills to build mobile applications from the ground up,
- Skills to optimize existing code and improve quality,
- Understanding of backend technologies and able to smoothly integrate.
- A self-starting mentality with an appetite for learning,
- A flexible mentality,
- Experience with version control systems, continuous integration, implementing user analytics.
- Bonus points for experience with open source contributions, BLE connectivity, Beacons, and iOS development.
The benefits of working for us
- The possibility to work on innovative and challenging assignments,
- Working with a young and enthusiastic team,
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere,
- A good mix of both freedom and responsibility,
- Competitive salary that corresponds to your knowledge, experience, training and dedication,
- Healthy lunches, special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea),
- Good benefits like a function supporting budget,
- You get your own smart-bike!