We are a motivated, ambitious and multidisciplinary group of people working to become the prime example of app development in the Netherlands. We will never stop challenging ourselves and our stakeholders to create the best possible solutions for our users.
We look for people able to provide individual input in our company. Your daily tasks are not closed and fixed before hand. Instead, there is enough to be discovered and learnt when it comes to app development. Development is a creative process: we want to learn with you and we want you to learn with us.
We expect from you
- 2 years or more of experience with Android development, unit testing and Agile Scrum.
- You are familiar with modern tools and techniques: Swift, Objective-C, Jenkins, Fastlane and MVI.
- Experience in working on apps for major user groups.
- You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and proactive.
- You are focused on standardisation and reusability of components.
- You have professional and intellectual abilities at university (WO) or higher vocational (HBO) level.
- You are a resident of the European Union and can work within the EU.
What you can expect from us
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team at our head office in Den Haag. We offer you:
- Millions of users.
- Great colleagues.
- Room for learning and personal development, (training and education).
- Option of working four days per week.
- A bonus at the end of the year.
- Full reimbursement of costs for commuting by public transport.
- Holiday days and days under shorter working hours scheme (ADV) based on a fulltime contract.
- Educational, training and personal development possibilities via our Academy.
If you fit in the profile and would like to give it a try, please feel free to contact us.