If you’re interested in out-of-the-box solutions, love your craft as a mobile developer for Android, are creative and innovative, we might have the opportunity of a lifetime for you!
When you work with us, you will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of our very established company. We’ve been around for almost 10 years now, so you can safely assume we’re successful. Within the company, you will work together with ambitious and highly professional colleagues, who will inspire, challenge and support you.
Your team members love to improve existing products and services and they are crazy about developing new ones that are super smart and super easy to use. We believe that the problem chooses the language/technology and not the other way around, and we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team of smart developers with a getting-things-done mentality.
We’ve created the most successful online DIY alarm and Video system controllable by mobile phone in the Netherlands. It changed the home security industry from complex and expensive to something that is easy to understand, easy to use and affordable. So, if you work with us, you’ll directly help people be (and feel) more secure in their homes. How cool is that?
- Give our customers the best possible user experience by building state of the art online services & apps;
- Maintaining and improving our Android apps;
- Make sure the security is top-notch and fix performance issues and bugs;
- Quality-oriented and have a high sense of responsibility;
- Work with and for users from all over Europe.
- Bachelor/ Masters’ Degree in IT;
- Experience developing for native Android (3+ years) and proficient in at least one other relevant language;
- You are capable of single-handedly creating and shipping Android apps;
- Knowledge of the Android SDK;
- Good skills of Java OOP;
- Experience with Scrum, Git version control, RESTful APIs, and writing Unit and UI tests;
- You are able to deliver a user-friendly end-result where there is an eye for detail;
- You’re independent, result-driven, stress-resistant, and you like cracking a joke now and then;
- You are security minded;
- If you have experience with smart home technologies it’ll get you bonus points.
Quid pro quo
- Work primarily from our office in the beautiful city of Gorinchem. This way you’ll be close to several big cities like Breda, Utrecht, Rotterdam and Den Bosch;
- Great salary;
- Fun, creative and talented team;
- A challenging job, with lots of opportunities to keep developing yourself;
- Benefits such as retirement benefits and training opportunities.