For our Den Haag (The Hague) office, we are looking for an Android developer who, through their experience with mobile development, knows what works, and what works very well. Someone that can successfully transform dreams into a well-functioning app.
In this job you work alternately in a team or independently on various appealing mobile projects. Own ideas are highly appreciated. Put your experience into practice and work together with a team that develops customized, user-friendly and visually attractive applications.
You’ll work on the development and improvement of our products. You contribute to the atmosphere in a constructive team that continuously develops fantastic products. Your personality fits our low-threshold and creative organization. Interactive products make your heart beat faster. Being on top of the latest developments in the tech world is very important; we like to experiment and work a lot with brand-new technologies.
Because this job is a team effort, it is important that you are a team player with strong communication skills. We love a lolletje so humor is also very welcome!
We’ve created a profile for candidates to know approximately what and who we’re looking for. But if you can’t tick all boxes, don’t worry. Just let us know about your own awesome skills that we haven’t listed!
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in ICT or similar
- Experience with modern tools and techniques such as Swift, Objective-C, Jenkins, Fastlane and MVI
- Experience with Unit Testing
- You know how to work via Agile/Scrum methodologies
- A portfolio of successful applications
- Passion for innovation, technology and gadgets
Furthermore, you are…
- Analytical, pragmatic, smart, flexible, and hopefully also have humor
- Responsible for the continuous innovation of the Android applications
- Engaged in the technical architecture, performance, and security by design
- Ambitious to always develop the best product with your SCRUM team
- Directly involved in the latest developments
- Not afraid to develop apps for an audience of millions
- A good salary, matching your experience and skills
- Travel allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Many holidays!
- Tailor-made fringe benefits
Want to know more? Get in touch!