Our mobile projects have a high impact on the daily reality of our clients. We have designed a mobile platform to make sure that transporters can surpass certain formerly paper processes digitally and quickly. For our Android Team, we are looking for an experienced Android Developer who can take our platform to the next level!
What you’ll do? Develop Android apps and our platform. That’ll obviously take up most of your time, but, there’s more! 🙂
- Communicate with other programmers to use/share knowledge
- Debug issues related to the app(s)
- Ensure that the platform can go into production immediately following an added feature
- Drink beers with your co-workers after work to celebrate successes
The team you’ll work with are all very experienced, highly educated, motivated and talented. They’re a bunch of international geniuses. Still fun though, don’t worry. We’re smart and fun! Yes, we know, that’s rare. That’s why it’s a fantastic opportunity you’ve got here. Now let’s see if you’ve got what it takes.
- At least 3 years experience developing Android apps
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English
- You ARE innovation
- Fantastic communicative skills
- Analytical and proactive attitude
- Experience leading a team
- Experience with open-source work and open discussions on Github, sharing is caring!
What we offer
- Salary, including an end-of-year bonus
- A fantastic, stress-free work environment
- Professional colleagues
- A fantastic career perspective
- And much more (an excellent insurance package, 24 paid days of leave, etc.)
We’re a pretty bad-ass team with young, talented and experienced people. We love disrupting the old-fashioned and stuck-up business that is the world of transport. The transport sector faces major changes in the field of communications and efficiency, and you can play a key role in this. Our ideas and conversations are exciting and without limits, and we’re constantly looking for people with a likewise mindset. The job is primarily offered in our Nootdorp office.