Seeking an Android Engineer to get Europe moving
When you imagine the future of travel, what comes to mind? Hovercars and teleportation is all well and good, but this modern micro-mobility brand has created something a little more realistic. Their aim is to liberate cities from pollution and congestion, and they need a computer science soldier to delight their very passionate users. If you want to be part of this amazing city-based solution, you had better get on your bike and ride into our inbox.
The perfect candidate…
- Has plenty of experience creating complex and state of the art native mobile apps, using the latest technologies,
- Has a symbiotic understanding of user needs and creates the innovative solutions that clients didn’t know they needed.
- Loves working alone but teamwork is their bread and butter that means working closely with fantastic product and design teams.
- Will define and drive development efforts on the Android stack
- Ensures stability and scalability of the mobile architecture
- Loves coaching new team members and current peers.
- Knows what talent looks like and would have no issue helping to hire the brightest minds in the biz.
- At least 3 years of mobile development experience for big name brands.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of mobile architecture, design patterns and user experience.
- Proven experience in delivering consumer applications in a timely manner.
- Experience in mentoring team members.
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
Now for the best bit (did someone say benefits?)
- A competitive salary that is suited to your knowledge and experience.
- Earn your pay from the beach with paid holidays.
- Stock options for a fantastic growing startup.
- Enjoy a cosy & comfortable working space in Amsterdam with all the hardware your heart desires.
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Lots of social activities with a truly exceptional team.
- A challenging and dynamic environment featuring plenty of cool, creative and innovative projects.