For this job you’ll have to be a whole lot more than just ‘book-smart’. You’ll need analytical skills, creativity, adaptability, and more.
About The Company
What do we do? Well, we’re changing the way inspections are performed for large commercial aircraft. Our company develops data-driven technology, focused on automation of the complete inspection process: from autonomous drone flight, to damage detection and assessment of visual data, all the way to automated reporting. Our automated drone inspections for aircraft allow for a more rapid and effective inspection on any location. Really, any location. Ambitious bunch of people? Yes, and also very good at what we do!
About the job
Our software engineering team is primarily focused on the development of autonomous navigation using drones and image recognition using deep learning. Working at our company means working within a professional, dynamic and complex environment and as a team, we are responsible for delivering a high-quality product.
In this position you’ll be busiest with the implementation and maintenance of our mobile app, components, and tools. You’ll dedicate yourself to testing, checking code quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation.
Our product is a group process where the right combination of business, interaction and design, programming and marketing can make good ideas to a global success. We’re expanding our team of ambitious experienced professionals who can invent and develop new products and conquer the market worldwide. With your name on it.
- Software development experience with Swift and Objective C.
- Have a sharp eye for UX/UI.
- Proficient in full cycle iOS development (show or tell us what you did!).
- Release management and making Apps available in the App stores.
- New and best practices in IOS development.
- Integrating REST based web services.
- Top-notch programming skills and software engineering know-how, and a desire to keep learning.
- You know Scrum and can’t live without version control).
- Good command of the English language (both spoken and written).
- A resident of the EU, or have a Dutch Working permit and are willing to move to the Netherlands.
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Unique chance to be part of a high-growth, successful start-up.
- You can have a real impact on the business.
- Freedom to create your own career path, with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- Competitive salary.
- Covered travel expenses.
- Annually 30 paid holidays.
- Good coffee!