We are currently looking for an innovative Android Developer that will help us graft new applications and improve our existing ones. We have a great office where we are constantly creating new innovative apps and solutions. The sky is the limit! We’ve developed hardware, mobile & web applications, cross-platform solutions and so on.
A short vision
We believe that app development can be compared to gardening:
Plant those seeds my friend. Envision a field with blooming flowers and mouth-watering fruits & vegetables. Tend to them as if they’re your children. Grow a hedge but make sure no weeds will grow. Create a pond, with ducks and swans and fish and frogs. Feed them. Discover new species. Contract a couple of sheep or goats to keep the grass from growing too high. Exterminate the bugs that live in your field! Kill ‘m all, just wipe em off the planet. Now that you’ve fixed that, you can start harvesting. We’ll make sure you’ll have lots to harvest and never have a shortage of anything!
What you’ll do? Develop Android apps. That’ll obviously take up most of your time, but; there’s more! 🙂
- Technical documentation, Project report, deadline forecast
- Communicate with other programmers to use/share knowledge
- Manage a team: create tasks, assign jobs, investigate issues
- Debug issues related to the app(s)
- Lead the architecture of our Android app
- Drink beers with your co-workers after work to celebrate successes
- Have a Bachelor in IT or a similar field (minimum HBO working and thinking level)
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company
- Can showcase a portfolio or recent client-based projects you have worked on
- Want to work closely with clients
- Have a strong affinity with mobile and UX technology
- Experience with Kotlin
- Knowledge of RxKotlin and functional reactive programming
- Have worked with various Android frameworks
- Are familiar with SOLID programming principles
- Have an understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Mastery of the English language in both spoken and written format
The team you’ll work with are all very experienced, highly educated, motivated and talented. They’re a bunch of international geniuses. Still fun though, don’t worry. We’re smart and fun! Yes, we know, that’s rare. That’s why it’s a fantastic opportunity you’ve got here. Now let’s see if you’ve got what it takes.