During these strange times, nothing feels safe and secure. However, the food-tech industry is doing pretty well… Everybody needs food, all the time! We’re supplying it, facilitating and speeding up the online shopping process. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help customers predict their shopping basket and get on to dinner.
We are looking for enthusiastic iOS Developers who like iOS mobile apps, Objective-C and Swift, who want to make a difference in the lives of millions of customers. As a large food-tech company, we work with the latest technologies and fully Scrum & Agile, but also increasingly with new ways of working such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup.
To join our Scrum team, you’ll need:
- To be a master of swift, and not afraid of objective-C
- A sharp eye for UX/UI
- To think in solutions, not problems
- 1-3 years of experience in building epic apps
- Experience with the Agile and Scrum way of working
- Cheap good food. We personally think this is already an amazing offer, but we’ll continue detailing nonetheless.
- A learning and growth personal development budget
- The chance to show your work to the entire country
- An informal working environment in very cool offices
- A good pension scheme, 13th month, your travel expenses covered
Let’s get some food on the table!