Seeking an iOS developer willing to code for food
An established brand is looking for an experienced iOS developer who codes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sounds delicious, right? This role will see you shaping the future of online food retail. Will it be easy? No. Will it be fulfilling? Hell yeah! If you’ve got the skills in your basket, proceed directly to the checkout and give us a shout.
The perfect candidate…
- Is an expert translator who easily converts business needs into IT solutions.
- Isn’t afraid of working in a multidisciplinary, international and Agile environment.
- Has experience innovating against the clock and continuously delivering app improvements.
- Knows what is needed to help create the food service of the future.
- Has a track record of developing new iOS features for internal and ecommerce applications.
- Programmes code so clean they could eat their dinner off it and so well designed it could be exhibited in the Stedelijk Design Museum.
- Develops testable code that looks as good as it performs.
- Loves working independently but doesn’t believe that too many cooks spoil the broth when it comes to app development.
- Knows that continuous improvement is more than a buzzword and brings it to life through constructive feedback.
- Is no stranger to two-week sprints and is keen to work with other iOS brains, Android developers, a tester, Scrum master, team lead and product owner.
- Views reviewing the work of others as a learning opportunity.
- Is a workplace chameleon and can adapt to a challenging and often highly demanding environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of experience as an iOS developer, preferably in an ecommerce environment (we’d love to see your work in the App Store or on GitHub).
- Experience with Objective-C & Swift and the ability to switch between them in either direction.
- Familiar with Unit Testing (XCTest), UI Testing (XCUITest), Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development using Gherkin features (for example with Calabash or XCTest-Gherkin)
- The ability to work effectively with Git version control (solving conflicts, sharing code, stashing, browsing).
- You speak and write English fluently
Now for the best bit (did someone say benefits?)
- A competitive salary in line with your experience.
- Plenty of space to develop your own initiatives and lots of opportunities to grow.
- You’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest IT talents in the business.
- A superb modern office located near the Brainport Eindhoven high-tech site.
- A young, dynamic and international team.
- Access to the hottest memes courtesy of a very welcoming team.