This is your chance to get a mind-blowingly cool job, in the heart of Amsterdam, with fantastic benefits. Wait no longer to see if we’re a match!
So: we’re hiring! We’re looking for somebody that has a great passion for technology. You’re all in, take fantastic care of the applications and you feel warm & fuzzy inside about creating new next-level applications.
We love technology so much that we’ve created an environment that consists of the newest technologies and inspires you every day. To not distract you from your cool-as-f*ck projects, we have created an inspiring and motivating office, fully stocked with all the latest technologies and gadgets.
So – what do we do?
In short: we do it all when it comes to Banking, Healthcare, and Retail. We operate internationally, which means your apps will be used by people all over the world! We are an agile company, and we’re applying different methodologies, such as scrum, XP, Kanban. By applying different methodologies we encourage the ownership of the team.
We make complex and state of the art designed native and hybrid apps, using the latest technologies. Programming in Swift, you use the core functionalities in iOS like Core Data, Core Animation, Auto Layout etc. For libraries and dependencies we use Cocoapods and Carthage. We use a variety of approaches for Unit testing and Behaviour Driven Development for which we make a good use of frameworks and solutions like XCTest framework and Cucumber respectively.
- Involve fully in hands-on development: using Swift as the main programming language, and other open source technologies
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Able to write Unit tests, Ui Tests
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD
- Agile and collaborative attitude towards teammates
- Able to work independently and deliver fast
- Ready to innovate
- Fluent English speaker
- Swift, XCode,
- Test Driven Development
- Dependency Management like Cocoapods, Carthage
- Storyboards, Layout constraints, iOS SDKs
- iOS User Interface principles and components
- Data modeling, HTTP
What we offer
We are a professional company with an informal work atmosphere. You will work together with an ambitious, young and international team, where there is lots of room for personal development.
Furthermore, we offer:
- An excellent salary
- A full-time job, starting when you can, that will put a smile on your face
- Career growth opportunities
- Lots of training, courses you can take, and other opportunities to expand your skills
- We will provide you with health insurance compensation, a free pension plan, 25 holidays and travel costs compensation
- An easy-to-reach office in Amsterdam, close to all things relevant (which is everything)