We are a company that builds fantastic healthcare solutions! So would you like to contribute to people’s lives all around the world? Keep reading!
We haven’t been around for decades, but we have already built multiple applications that are very successful. As mentioned before, our applications are focused on healthcare.
Telehealth apps are dramatically making healthcare more convenient, less expensive, more preventative, and in many cases downright better. The real beauty of these apps is that, collectively, they are creating a more competitive marketplace for health and wellness services. More competition typically means better results and lower costs. Telemedicine, and remote healthcare in general, lower costs by increasing preventative care, reducing time to access, and reducing fuel consumption by eliminating unnecessary trips to a medical practice.
When you work with us, you directly contribute to more than a million individuals’ health. We believe we build applications that matter. So, don’t hesitate and become part of our international, innovative, creative and contributing enterprise!
Job description & your profile
Our technology stack consists amongst others of Swift, Java, Ruby on Rails, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, SQS and various other), Torch & Keras. To make sure you are the professional we’re looking for, please make sure you meet (almost) all requirements:
- Experience creating mobile native applications for Android or iOS.
- We are on Swift and so are you. We don’t do Kotlin yet but are open to hear your thoughts and let you convince us of its power.
- You understand SOLID and clean architecture principles for creating testable and maintainable code.
- Experience with CI systems and application test frameworks and -platforms is a plus.
- Experience with static analysis tools such as Instruments, PMD, FindBugs, SonarQube etc. is a plus.
- If you bring knowledge around image processing/camera technology, that’s great!
- Experience with scrum / agile estimation – you know how to manage your work effectively/predictably and to work with a team.
- You understand that you can use data to improve not only the function of the platform, but also how to make it operate even better. SQL and performance optimization is a plus.
- Not too experienced yet, but love this opportunity? We would love to hear from you anyway!
The perks of working with us
- A fast-growing scale-up environment in Amsterdam
- Your work will save lives every day, and makes an impact globally
- Work with a very close team and be involved in key decisions on the product
- Competitive salary and additional perks
So, let’s do this, and make a change!