Innovation should be experienced and shared. As a company that specializes in Virtual Reality, we work with ideas and solutions that have never existed short of science fiction. Our customers love our commitment to continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things.
Our company is a high-performance and fun organization looking for motivated and talented software developers with a passion for our customers, quality and of course virtual reality! This position is for a software developer with advanced knowledge of Unity and OpenGL to architect and develop platform-specific layers on top of our multi-platform core libraries. In addition, you’ll work with the rest of the development team to define, maintain, and extend customer-facing APIs for all our client-side products.
- A BSc/MSc in Computer Science or similar
- You are always up to date with developments in mobile development and are looking forward to new technologies, tools, and ideas
- At least 2 years of experience as a software engineer
- You’re analytical, accurate, precise and passionate
- Extensive experience with Unity and OpenGL
- Experience with and knowledge of developing for both iOS and Android
- Passionate about Virtual Reality
- Have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English
- You have humor, and add to a positive work environment
It’s time for the bonus round! Candidates with the following experience/knowledge will have an advantage over other candidates:
- A background in Game Development
- Experience with creating and maintaining customer-facing APIs
- In the possession of a limited edition game (console)
- Any skill that we haven’t thought of but can contribute to our VR products
- Working with the newest technologies, on complex challenges, and in an informal atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh & tasty lunch is on us
- Travel cost reimbursement
- 30 days off to travel and relax your brain
- Regular social drinks and snacks
Get in touch and we’ll discuss possibilities!