Are you a Mobile Engineer who actually truly loves his/her craft? Do you want to use your knowledge and skills to help us manage and improve our mobile applications? Have you always wanted to play around with the newest technology? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to these questions, you might just be the person we’re looking for! We’re trying to find new talent for our development team. Together we will create great new features and deliver an outstanding user experience to all of our users.
We’re a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Our primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services. We currently service millions of customers in almost 50 countries.
We believe that every day offers us opportunities to learn and better ourselves. We challenge our people in a focused, creative and pleasant environment. We believe in a positive and responsible way of working, where our goal is to improve every single day. This is clearly reflected in our open, social and entrepreneurial environment. Here, we learn from each other and value trust more than focussing on hierarchy. We create joy for the customers and joy for employees. It’s not just a job. It’s a working experience you will love to wake up for every day. (psst, ok, fair enough, that’s a lie, nobody likes to wake up at 7 AM on a Monday morning, but the other days will be fun!)
- A Bachelor Degree in IT (or similar)
- A Portfolio with several apps you’ve created and you’re proud of
- You have extensive knowledge on unit testing, SCM, and other CI related tasks
- Knowledge about the native platforms (iOS and Android) is a big pre
- A great sense of responsibility
- Insightfulness and a hawk’s eye for detail
- Constant drive to grow and improve yourself
- Fantastic opportunities to further your career
- Full-time position, which translates to a 36-hour work week
- Lots of freedom to work on fantastic ideas
- Fun team and company events
- Good salary
Wait no longer and make sure you’ll get the job by sending us your best application yet!