To complement our already great team, we are looking for a new team member that can help us grow and perfect our products even further.
When you work with us, you will work in an amazing team, and for a company whose values are centered around people, joy and quality. Within your new team, you will collaborate with ambitious and highly professional colleagues, who will inspire you and bring you to the next level.
We’ve created personalized connected healthcare. So when you work with us, you actively and directly contribute to improving people’s lives!
In this role, you are actively contributing to improving the quality and delivering new components to our mobile applications together with the other Designers and Developers to create the framework for our core Customer Experience. It concerns a position where the ability to deliver, being a team player and display of ownership in delivery are key success factors.
You will mainly focus on:
- Building mobile solutions;
- Streamlining our development process from A to Z, in collaboration with Ops colleagues and using the best tools;
- Improving our continuous integration;
- Increasing automated test coverage;
- Getting us to the next level of maturity with respect to continuous delivery.
Our ideal candidate can check off the majority of the following boxes:
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Dutch is a plus;
- You have experience with React Native / Redux / RxJS / TypeScriptYou have experience in an Agile/Scrum team
- Able to develop clean, high-quality efficient and maintainable code
You will work in a very dynamic and international environment. Personal development of our employees is very important to us and therefore we offer several training opportunities.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A great salary;
- Excellent secondary benefits;
- Extensive educational opportunities.