Look, finding a good new job online can be a bit like Tinder, you try to find the perfect match, but you also know that when it sounds too good to be true, it’s not real. But that’s where we come in, and feel free to give us your Super Like! We’re real, and pretty great. Let’s see if we could be a match.
You like to work on complex issues, breaking the issue down into small chunks and come up with smart solutions. Your codes are simple and elegant, other programmers will have no issue reading and improving the code.
You continuously strive to become a better professional by improving your current and learning new skills. You are always aware of all new developments in the tech universe. Also, you like to share your knowledge with your colleagues and like it if they return the favor. Innovation is in your blood. You like to try new stuff and are not afraid to fail every now and then.
As this is a complex role, we expect you to have expert knowledge of the React Native framework. Speaking English is just as easy for you as speaking React Native and APIs. You never overlook the importance of UI and UX, as this is one of the keys for our users to give us an amazing app rating.
- Build and maintain our mobile applications using React Native
- Innovate, design and implement new features
- Craft new and improved features and create engaging experiences.
- Use motion and animation to bring delight to interactions.
- Move the app forward rapidly, while sweating the details.
- Develop application tests, including unit, integration, regression and performance tests
- Code review
- Take ownership from design to deployment
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies to define our future technology stack
- You are a full-stack mobile developer with
- Experience with iOS & Android development
- Experience working in a Scrum team, in a scaled agile framework
- Familiarity with macOS, Git and scripting languages like Ruby, along with build and test tooling, would be a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. Because if you’re talented, degrees aren’t everything
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for great ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Every day, millions of people around the world are using our software solutions, platforms and services.
Who are we? Well, we are a world-famous company that specializes in navigation. We have created several very cool apps for users all over the world. Basically for all types of travelers out there! The user asks, we shoot it in the goal. We have offices all over the world, and currently there are about 5.000 people working with us!
We’re proud to be one of the most famous companies, but we always aim for growing and perfecting our products. We’re never done, and always improve ourselves. Experiment, experience, inspire and grow with us.
Our offices are located in a beautiful building in the inner city of Amsterdam. Swipe right on us, send us your application & resume, and let’s meet!