During this Christmas time we bring you from the bottom of our heart. Under the Christmas tree there is a proposal for you: work with us as a Senior Android Developer and we will provide you a job where you can develop your professional career. Here there is more information for you.
We are a company with clients all around the world. Our company provides innovative solutions in the field of healthcare . Our philosophy: work to solve problems, face challenges and improve the lives of millions. At the same time, your job should bring you joy, not worry. That’s why we also plan, among others, for holiday;) You should also know that our world-leading consumer healthcare and medical products bring the potential to transform healthcare for millions of people.
What we offer
- The ability to control your own career path and grow into a leadership role with an innovative company.
- Great working environment, flexible work hours, holiday plan, 25 days of leave annually, hackathons, and training.
- The ability to participate in a cutting-edge field of creating digital healthcare products.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment working with others from different cultures, countries and backgrounds.
- The chance to work in the center of Amsterdam.
- Visa sponsorship, if needed.
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking individual, with an acute eye for detail and a passion for mobile applications to be part of the engineering team.
- At least 5 years of Android development experience using the Android SDK.
- Experienced in designing applications with SOLID principles, Design patterns, Functional programming in Java & Kotlin.
- Knowledge of Android best practices related performance and security.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs type web services.
- Experience with using Mockito, Mockk, Espresso and unit testing practices.
- Experience working with SDKs like Dagger, Retrofit, Android Architecture components, Kotlin extensions.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with tools like Firebase, Jenkins, GIT, Gradle.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM methodologies and software development best practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
You will be responsible for managing, developing and deploying innovative Android applications, which integrate with smart wearable solutions, creating a unique personalized healthcare experience. We expect from you to value product excellence and team success about individual productivity. Also, to provide exceptional programming and analytical skills to develop innovative mobile applications.
If you think you have the profile … then “All we want for Christmas … is you!”. Besides, your changes increase if you have:
- Experience in programming with Android Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Exhibit strong product ownership and self-starters in their work.
- Familiar with Google Play app publishing and account management.
Santa Claus is leaving this offer for you. What are you waiting to open the gift? The applications are open!