Senior Android developer
If you want to use your skills in a green-promoting fun way, rather than help building the next best online casino, this is your ad. We bring the old idea of re-use into digital territories, by connecting millions for users on our lovely platform, buying and selling second-hand fashion. We’re almost entirely supreme already, but to reach perfection, we continuously build new features, test and improve our product… for which we need an Android developer to join our product team.
You’ll have to wear more than one hat: criticize and improve our app and internal infrastructure, develop industry breaking Android features, work independently and be a good team player.
It’s not about having a nice suit. Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent level based on experience;
- 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer mobile apps;
- Experienced in automated testing, unit testing and integration testing;
- Up to date with innovative developments in Android development such as support libs and material design;
- Knowledge of SDK;
- Understanding Kotlin;
- Knowledge Android design guidelines;
- Understanding CI/CD;
- Experienced with the Agile and Scrum way of working;
- You are more of a hands-on type than a hands-in-your-pockets one
Here’s what you get if you manage to blow our socks off:
- Being on Greta Thunberg’s side
- Lots of responsibility and room for own initiatives
- A no-tie working environment with a get-things-done mentality
- Excellent working conditions such as holiday pay, a thirteenth month, guaranteed profit sharing, good pension scheme and commuting allowance
- Plenty of room (and a budget!) for your career and personal development
So, let’s see if the size fits! Don’t shit your pants, send us your application!