Seeking a transformative Senior iOS Developer
Bigger can be better and that’s why this extraordinary opportunity simply cannot be missed. As a Senior mobile Developer, for one of the largest IT employers in the Netherlands you will be driving the digital transformation of this respected bank and making it easier for customers everywhere to manage their cash. So, why not invest your time in this organisation to ensure that you are never left out of pocket?
The perfect candidate…
- Knows that change isn’t just something that lives in their pocket. That means staying on top of a rapidly evolving market and integrating these changes into work practices.
- Has the steely determination of a Tibetan monk but with the business acumen of Henry Ford.
- Is passionate about finance but is obsessed with making the world a better place.
- Is an innovative thinker who knows how to shape a product and intelligently tackles challenges.
- Loves working alone but teamwork is their bread and butter.
- Possesses technical knowledge that sets them apart from the crowd and loves to provide constructive support to Junior Developers.
- Loves to review teammates’ code and knows how to get the best out of their team.
- Stays on top of the latest Scrum methodologies and integrates them into their work practices.
- Has a symbiotic understanding of user needs and creates innovative solutions for problems users didn’t even realise existed.
- Possesses unmatched attention to the details that most Developers miss. This means, you’ve never misplaced a decimal point.
- Has the flexibility of an Olympic gymnast and knows that adaptivity is key to future success.
- A technical bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience developing big-name mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Swift, XCode iOS SDK, TDD, Unit tests & XCUITesting for mobile applications.
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development.
- Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVVM).
- Significant experience with development best practices for high quality software delivery (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.).
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
- Experience in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines and solving production issues.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum working methods.
Now for the best bit (did someone say benefits?)
- A competitive salary between €3977 and €5552.
- A fantastic work-life balance.
- 13th month salary.
- Travel payments will be a thing of the past with 100% reimbursement of public transport costs.
- An Employee Benefit Budget that can’t be beat. You can expect 9-10% of your monthly salary and freedom in deciding how it’s spent.
- Save for your golden years with one of the best pension schemes in banking.
- Become the best you with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- Challenging, exciting work.
- A fun, informal office, based in Utrecht, that is full of fantastic people from across the globe.
- Being part of a team that improves the lives of many through innovation in banking.