Seeking a Senior iOS Developer who stands out from the herd
A leading mobile app development company, with their fingers in many different pies is looking for a Senior iOS developer with a penchant for invention. Who are they? Well, we aren’t going to spoil the surprise just yet but let’s say; this innovative brand is producing some of the most popular applications available on the App Store today. This company has high standards and requires an iOS developer who isn’t afraid of a little innovation. If that’s you, then you had better let us know and fast.
The perfect candidate…
- Isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty contributing to complete app frameworks.
- Is an innovative thinker who knows how to shape a product and tackles challenges intelligently.
- Loves working alone but teamwork is their bread and butter. That means working with other developers, designers, UX and QA within different Scrum Teams.
- Possesses technical knowledge that sets them apart from the crowd and loves to provide constructive support to Junior and Intermediate Developers.
- Has plenty of experience working within the iOS framework and is an iOS code development pro.
- Is a Swift black belt. So, programming new and existing native mobile applications in Swift should be a cinch.
- Craves freedom and uses it to create the features that have users reaching for their pocket.
- Doesn’t run from paperwork – the right developer will work according to internal coding guidelines which they have helped to set up.
- Has a symbiotic understanding of user needs and creates innovative solutions for problems users didn’t even know existed.
- Has some experience working within an Agile environment.
- A technical bachelor’s degree or equivalent ability.
- At least 6 years’ experience developing big-name iOS mobile applications.
- EU citizenship or a valid Netherlands work permit.
- Relevant working experience as an iOS developer with a minimum of 6 years;
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and interest in other languages such as C++;
- Good knowledge of the functional and design guidelines of iOS;
- No Dutch necessary. However, good verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Interest in mobile applications and a passion for developing;
Now for the best bit (did someone say benefits?)
- A competitive salary that is suited to your knowledge and experience.
- Opportunities for remote and flexible working.
- A whole bunch of benefits such as free healthy lunches, tonnes of fun games to play throughout the workday, full travel allowance and relocation support.
- Even more fringe benefits such as; pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
- A cosy & comfortable working space with all the hardware you need.
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Lots of social activities with a truly exceptional team.
- The opportunity to become 2020’s office foosball champion and the never-ending praise and admiration that results from such a prestigious prize.