We are looking for a person who wants to rock the world of finance with us. When you work with us, you will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of our established company. So far, we have made the markets accessible for more than 2 million users from 9 countries in Europe … And we are not going to stop (“The show must go on”).
Our experienced tech team is offering a vacancy for a Senior iOS Developer. Our senior engineering staff has several decades of accumulated development experience. This is one of the smartest teams you’ll have the chance to work in. It will help you push yourself to the next level.
What we offer you
- You’ll be participating in the creation of new products & features together with the Product and Design teams. You will always have your own voice in the process;
- You’ll be challenged to work with real-time data and provide a smooth user experience through high-quality, high-performance code;
- You will implement neat features with premium UI / UX in the simplest manner, so they are not only readable and maintainable, but also working just as envisaged;
- You’ll have the freedom to choose your own tooling and judge if a new tool can be used to increase productivity, code readability, and maintainability;
- Lastly, you will learn how the financial system works on the inside.
This probably sounds pretty good so far but you might be thinking: “Don’t stop me know”. Well, here there is more for you:
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development;
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months;
- Cool office in Amsterdam;
- Bi-weekly Hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events;
- Competitive salary.
- Proactive, self-starting, can-do mentality.
- Strong experience developing native iOS apps;
- Proficiency in Swift, with strong object-oriented design skills;
- An Agile mindset and working knowledge of the Scrum framework;
- Good understanding of memory management, file I / O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multithreading.
We like to see, but not required
- Experience with Android development in Kotlin is a plus;
- Demonstrable experience publishing apps to the App Store;
- Experience with distributed version control systems like Git.
So … If you “Want it all” you know what is the next step. Are you ready to rock?