Let’s start with some inspiration from the ‘80s!
Woah, we’re half way there
Woah, livin’ on a prayer
Take my hand, we’ll make it I swear
Woah, livin’ on a prayer
Livin’ on a prayer
(Bon Jovi – Livin’ on a Prayer)
So, you’re reading this nonsense because you’re looking for a new opportunity or challenge. You’re probably bored out of your mind at your current job. Duck that! We believe developers are the new farmers of our generation. So we’ll make sure to meet your demands.
- Competitive salary
- Challenging & informal work environment
- Start the new position as soon as you’d like
- Fantastic team
- Flexible working conditions
- Free, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues every day
- You write well-tested and easily maintainable code independently
- You work with our product owners to implement new features…
- …and improve the quality of what’s there already (Goal: Get rid of the Objective-C leftovers)
- With your eye for detail, you document everything you do with diligence
- In the newly established mobile team, you collaborate effectively in code reviews and general discussions, offering your personal perspective and learning from others ideas
- You truly own your tasks, adapt to changing requirements, and you think strategically about code
- The number of users in touch with the code you will work on is in the hundreds of thousands, and likely even millions within the next year alone. So please, don’t fuck up too bad.
We are an award-winning and fast-growing FinTech scale-up, motivated by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple, because we reduce complexity and offer easy-to-integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses. Secure, because we enable our partners to use the world’s most stable asset classes while protecting them from fraud, risk and identity theft.
That sounds like quite a mouthful, but don’t worry: We’re happy to explain it in more detail down the line. For now, just rest assured that we do cool stuff and it’s going really well. We operate globally, with offices in the UK, the USA, Amsterdam, and Spain.
- 5+ years of professional experience with developing applications for iOS
- You know your way around both Swift and Objective-C
- Obviously, you know Xcode
- You have experience with unit testing
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
Bonus points for candidates with knowledge of/experience with
- The Dutch and/or Spanish language
- A cool talent like being a competitive lucha libre wrestler, or solving Rubik’s cubes while juggling
So, get up out of your stupid chair, walk over to your stupid boss, quit your stupid job, and come work for us! We have fantastic office parties as well. And other cool benefits. Take my hand, we’ll make it I swear.