Mobile phones have conquered the world. This has brought many positive things, but of course, like any good thing, there are some downsides. We’ve decided to nail one of these downsides and turn it into something good!
The downside; nobody prints their pictures anymore. So, what is it that we offer to fix that? We offer people a monthly photo print subscription that lets you print quality photos in a single tap. Our goal is to share beautiful moments with the people that you care about in a fun and easy way. This way people won’t lose a lifetime of important pictures when technology fails them.
Senior Mobile developer
As Senior Mobile developer you will be in the lead for our mobile app development. The ideal candidate enjoys working in react native and has experience in developing production quality mobile apps. The candidate thrives to work with a variety of tools, languages, systems, and architectures while building and improving features, the speed and reliability of our core services and systems.
About the job
- Build our product from the ground up
- Shipping code daily and see it being loved by our users;
- You like working in a small team, directly with our CTO;
- You are a Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development magician;
- You can draw from and contribute to various open source projects;
- You are the lead for our app development;
- Troubleshooting and solving complex challenges;
- Be part of a company with huge growth potential;
- Wants to positively impact the lives of our subscribers.
About the offer
- A funded startup with a talented team with lots of growth potential;
- An international team where English is the first language;
- Working in the city of Amsterdam;
- An interesting and relevant work environment;
- Lunch is on us!
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and run time optimization
- In-depth and proven full stack enterprise experience with more than one major web or native development stack
- Extensive experience with React and state management frameworks such as Redux/MobX
- Flutter means more to you than just a new buzzword
- Experience with React Native
- Technical knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience with Firebase environment is a plus
- Experience with TDD
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies and tools such as Jenkins
- A minimum of 6 years experience in this field;
- You are a team player.