Looking for a next-gen Android Developer
Friction is a great thing, if you happen to be Tom Hanks marooned on a deserted island. In the world of omnichannel digital consulting services, not so much. That’s why this human led data driven brand is looking for an Android Developer to create mobile apps for some of the most exciting clients out there. There’s one catch though. If you are a Developer happy in your comfort zone you might want to let this opportunity pass on by. However, if you’re a Developer with next-gen skills, get in touch ASAP.
The perfect candidate…
- Has plenty of experience creating complex and state of the art native mobile apps, using the latest technologies,
- Is a Java or Kotlin master and knows all about the core functionalities of Android architecture components such as LiveData etc.
- Uses a variety of approaches for Unit testing and Behaviour Driven Development. This includes Android solutions like Junit, Mockito, Espresso, PowerMockito,
- Craves freedom and uses it to create the features that have clients reaching for their pocket.
- Has a symbiotic understanding of client needs and creates the innovative solutions that clients didn’t know they needed.
- Loves working alone but teamwork is their bread and butter. That means working with other developers, designers, UX and QA within different Scrum Teams.
- Knows all about working in an Agile team (typically Scrum, sometimes even XP and Kanban).
- Has communication skills so advanced they make Ronald Reagan look like a introvert.
- Has experience with architecture style: Flex, MVC/MVP/MVVM; TDD, BDD; one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure); GraphQL,
- Knows all about configuring and setting up CI/CD.
- Offers a flexible work practice. This means working across multiple projects with cross-platform frameworks (e.g. React Native, back-end, DevOps).
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile development with .Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Java and Kotlin expertise.
- Can use Android SDK, Android Jetpack, RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems, Unit tests, UI Tests,
- Experience with Dependency injection,
- Knowhow with Android architecture components, LiveData, Room.
Now for the best bit (did someone say benefits?)
- A competitive salary that is suited to your knowledge and experience.
- Earn your pay from the beach with 25 holiday days per year.
- A whole bunch of benefits such as free healthy lunches, tonnes of fun games to play throughout the workday. Release your competitive instincts with office pool & ping pong.
- When you aren’t working with clients, enjoy a cosy & comfortable working space with all the hardware you need.
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Lots of social activities with a truly exceptional team.
- A challenging learning environment featuring plenty of cool, creative and innovative projects.
- Become the best you with an inhouse training academy.
- Paying your travel bills will be a thing of the past with wonderful travel compensation.
- Can it get any better? Well, yes it can with health insurance compensation of up to 100 EUR per month.