Ey there! Did you know that sometimes we don’t take the opportunity because we are afraid of what might be behind it? But … what would be the innovation, improvement and future if we don’t jump into the unknown? All we know is that time and chances have brought you to us! So, here is some information about our company!
We really take seriously creativity and innovation. You will join a very nice group of professionals who invent, design, develop and release apps on multiple leading mobile platforms. We take care of our dynamic environment, where we expect you to use your unique talents, and just discover and develop new ones!
What skills do you need?
- Swift 5, Objective C, XCode;
- Storyboards, Layout constraints, iOS SDKs;
- iOS User Interface principles and components;
- Data modeling, HTTP;
- Fastlane, Carthage, Cocoapods.
Other requirements are:
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- An EU citizenship or valid work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Relevant working experience as an iOS developer;
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and interest in other languages such as C ++;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement).
So, for you not to go completely to the darkness, and to encourage you to take the chance, here is what we offer to you:
- Suitable salary for your knowledge and experience;
- Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
- Great remote and flexible working options;
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
- Full travel allowance and relocation support;
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.
The unknown might look distant and sometimes scary. In the unknown is the future of new technologies, new knowledge and new applications. We want to get there with you as part of the team that made it possible!
Take the first step and send us your resume and contact details.