My client is always on the lookout for experienced developers with the right combination of skills to help them build awesome mobile applications. Applications that bring their clients further! What we really value in our people is being open to working with multiple technologies, this kind of versatility helps us build better solutions for our clients.
The current mobile stacks are Kotlin, Flutter and Swift and at this moment they are looking for a new colleague that has solid Android background, ideally in combination with Flutter or iOS.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY
They are an independent, no-nonsense agency with more than 60 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a ‘can do’ attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona they work on a variety of digital solutions for clients ranging from startups to media and telecom companies. In their work they are driven by people, craft and progress.
They believe in equal opportunities for everyone and have a diverse team and see this as their true strength. Their differences combined make them unique and drive thei success day in and day out. So, whoever you are, they want to meet you and learn from your experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this role, depending on your specialty, you build a variety of mobile applications. You collaborate with colleagues on defining the architecture and maintaining existing functionalities, among other things. You quickly adopt ‘their’ way of working and make suggestions to improve it. You have genuine curiosity for your field and you try to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations, as well as share your knowledge with other colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer you a place in our diverse and experienced team of professionals, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home or our office, or experience working as a digital nomad from another country for up to 2 months per year
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills by offering a yearly budget for personal development
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- Since we now work from home much more often, we contribute to your home internet subscription every month
- We also care about your wellbeing and offer you a choice between subscription for Headspace app or contribution to your gym membership
- To keep that close connection with our colleagues in Spain, we cover your flight tickets to Barcelona once a year, if you want to experience working from their office there
- We provide you with lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee every day in the office
- An insured super cool VanMoof company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- A flexible pension plan
- All the hardware you need for work provided by us
- And, to top it off, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and other team building events
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 2 years of experience/built a few challenging projects with the following technologies combination:
- native Android (Kotlin) + hybrid (ideally Flutter, but React Native is also nice to have) OR
- native Android (Kotlin) + native iOS (Swift)
- Can contribute to architecting an app
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Proactive mentality, open-minded and a team-player attitude
- Fast learner, curious and adaptive
- Based in The Netherlands