A new year offers new opportunities. What an opportunity is depends on what you are looking for. Is applying your knowledge and experience to architect, develop and release new code part or your 2020 goals? Would you like to have paid holidays and free fitness on top of your salary? If this is not cool enough… with us you can choose your own professional progress!
So, we are a cyber security company who are committed to providing safety to the final users through our products. Our local and international clients are proof of the quality of our service and technology, and allow us to expand our personnel. At the moment, we are looking for an Android Developer to work on a daily basis to expand the mobile Android app for our video surveillance cloud. What is this about? Well … here is some detail for your knowledge:
- From cool new features for end-users such as two-way audio streaming for IP cameras, to building Android SDKs for integration partners that build their own Android app on top or API-driven cloud-based video platform.
- Every sprint will be different! You’ll be working on different topics like video streaming (WebRTC, RTSP, H.264, MP4), audio streaming, Smart Video Analytics (Human / Object Detection) implementation and building lots of cool features into the mobile Android app for IP cameras .
- Each feature is built against our REST API video platform. You’ll be working in a cross-functional Scrum team with all expertise on board to deliver complete products: iOS, Android, Testing, DevOps, UX / UI, Scrum Master and course several (Java) back-end engineers.
Besides, depending on your own ambition, skills and experience you can be the architect or your own tasks, defining how we will build new features. If you prefer, you can work on a software engineer in the development team really building and releasing the code on a daily basis.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pension plan.
- Paid holidays.
- A young and international team or driven professionals.
- Daily lunch, weekly Friday drinks, and table tennis tournaments.
- Free Fitness.
This is a two-way route. Our job offer is a chance for you … but you can also be a great opportunity for us! The profile of the candidates that we are looking for are:
- Strong Java and Android SDK development skills.
- Strong understanding of the Android ecosystem and its design patterns.
- 2+ years of experience with Android in API level 18 and up.
- At least 2+ years of continuous, strong and practical Java (Android) development experience, most of which in a professional organization.
- You’ve worked in an agile environment using Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of and experience with RT (S) P, WebRTC, H.264 and MP4, AAC and other audio / video codecs is an advantage.
Besides, we also apreciate:
- Team player: you will be working with other developers, designers, data analysts and the UX team.
- Eager to investigate and research new possibilities yet able to work within the existing framework.
- Must have an eye for detail and care passionately about writing robust and scalable code, while remaining pragmatic in our demanding and ever-changing environment.
- Self-disciplined and enjoying working at a fast-pace while managing and prioritizing goals.
- The ability to write maintainable / shareable code and being able to identify and resolve issues and bugs about a full stack environment is imperative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
For sure, we take every opportunity that appears in front of us. What about you