Our company is expanding! The Netherlands, like the rest of Europe, is growing. Therefore, we are expanding our team offering Android Engineer positions to build our new mobile app from the beginning.
There is and increasing need to make our cities greener and healthier. One of the most key indicators of a healthy city is the air quality. Our sustainable mobility solution provides a answer to this demand. Our team members are contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new trend. We are an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, creatives, operators and engineers looking to grow our business throughout Europe. Would you like to be part of the adventure?
The replacement of our current Android app by developing a new Android app from scratch. We want you to strive to develop high-quality software and being familiar with fundamental software engineering practices, to ensure the quality of our product.
You will be part of our engineering team who is focused on back-end engineering. The team will work to implement new features in the app as they become available. We expect you to be a good team player, a curious person who cares for the product, eager to push your professional boundaries and willing to take on the role of team lead when the organization grows.
We look for applicants with
- Proven experience with developing Android applications
- Fair understanding of the importance of code quality
- Sufficient experience with Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge and experience of Kotlin/Java
- Experience with laying out and creating excellent, snappy and responsive User Interfaces
- Good grasp of functional reactive programming (RxJava2)
- Able to implement unit and integration tests
Extra points if you
- A good understanding of architecture principles (MVVM, MVP, MVVMC, etc.)
- Experience with Material Design principles
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Worked with libraries such as Dagger, Glide, Google Maps, Retrofit, Moshi, etc.
Do you think that you fit? Send us your CV!