Innovation, sports, health and mobile applications: that’s us! You too?
We’re growing & expanding extremely quickly and we are looking for an extra iOS Developer! We provide innovative business software for gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists, and corporate health services.
With tools for client coaching, management, and integrated mobile apps we strive to turn our company into a worldwide software powerhouse. Pumped yet?
Your main responsibilities as the new iOS Developer is to optimize the mobile user experience by making our awesome applications even more engaging and innovative. Your own ideas are highly appreciated! You’ll help our app dominate the world, so you might as well have a great cup of coffee with it. And a laugh, because having fun is one of the most important aspects of our company. Since being happy is healthy, and healthy is what we strive for.
The Mobile Team consists of multiple iOS and Android developers, a product owner, and scrum master. The members of the team have an eagerness to learn, value quality, are team players, driven and have fun while delivering intuitive apps. Currently, they’re responsible for our fitness, coach and nutrition app.
- 1+ years of application development using iOS
- Experience working with Swift
- Familiar working with REST APIs
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills and a great team player
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team player
- Strong interaction and design sense, excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with an Agile way of working
Bonus points when you have experience with TDD and BDD. Experience with Android is highly appreciated as well. If you bring any other relevant (or non-relevant, like a hidden lucha libre talent, that would be amazing)skills to the table, please let us know! We’re always intrigued about the variety of skills our staff brings.
- An interesting & challenging full-time position in a fast-growing company
- Help improve the health of people around the world
- Building cool stuff while being paid well
- As much responsibility as you feel comfortable with
- Growing as a professional will be encouraged
- 25 paid holidays per year
- Opportunity to take Dutch classes, paid for by us. You gotta know how to order kroketten, tulpen and kaas, otherwise you’ll miss out on your Dutch experience.
Have we convinced you yet? Get in touch ASAP and tell us why you are perfect for this fantastic job!