Attention iOS job hunters! Are you ready for a new challenge in software? Do you like to experiment with technologies? Then, we are looking for you!
Our company is looking for an iOS developer for designing, building and maintaining robust applications for Apple devices. You will be working with a team developing a hybrid application for creating and editing photo products: the frontend is written in HTML5 and JS wrapped into a rich native shell, providing UX as close to native as possible. Our mobile app development team is a business-value focused team delivering apps for both iOS and Android platforms. You will be a part of a friendly and cohesive team, eager to help each other and pair on hard problems. Our core values are simplicity, correctness and performance.
What we offer
- Freedom to experiment with technologies;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits;
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- Agile working environment with team building activities among others;
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.
What we look for
- 3+ years experience of iOS application development;
- Proficiency in Swift, ability to read Objective-C;
- Experience with RxSwift and SQLite;
- Knowledge of the Apple ecosystem (Xcode, AppStore releases, TestFlight, etc);
- Knowledge of best practices in mobile development;
- Quality-oriented mindset;
- Business-awareness, ownership of software solutions;
- Curiousity, passion for code;
- Being a team player;
- Communication skills.
Do you have extra points?
- Experience with Test-Driven Development;
- Understanding of the functional programming paradigms;
- Experience with web technologies: CSS, HTML and JS;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies, Continuous Delivery;
- International and multicultural mind-set.