Our award-winning iOS team is looking for Swift/objective-C developers to create great new apps. Will you be part of our team?
Rol y Responsabilities
- Be part of our valued iOS team at Hilversum headquarters.
- Develop native iOS apps with the team using Swift, persistence and, occasionally Objective-C. You will be part of all the process from prototype to approval.
- Building and maintenance of a wide range of apps which offer different features from ultimate grilling companion or all-star coffee app to innovative concepts for fashion or concert photography.
- The mobile team is part of our development department which is the most awesome creative production company on the planet. Yes, this is a fact.
- You are expected to perform code reviews to make sure that an awesome job is done.
- Biweekly sessions of the iOS team are carried out to make sure that innovation is always part of our projects.
Become Our Senior iOS
Our company is a successful, young and fan, super-fast-moving production company. Our one-of-kind company culture offers excellent extracurricular events, a next-gen pension fund, amazing food, and an annual winter sports trip. The coffee is OK, but limitless.
- iOS developer with several high-end apps to show for.
- Language: English + native tongue of Swift.
- Dutch or Objective-C is a plus.
- Being up to date with latest developments in iOS and capable of supporting older versions.
- Not afraid of letting Mr. Jenkins run test on your code.
- Experience with multithreading is preferred. Also, the ability to work based on Photoshop and Sketch files.
- You have a sweet tooth for Bluetooth and other mobile hardware technologies.
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be the perfect fit for this position.